This is how you make the tea
You don’t need any complicated ingredients to make this tea. With just a banana, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 25 milliliters of water you can make a good cup of tea. Now, don’t just throw everything in a glass, but follow these instructions:
- Cut off the ends of the banana, but do not remove the peel. Then chop the banana into large pieces – still including the peel.
- Add the banana pieces to a pan and sprinkle the cinnamon on top.
- Pour the water into the pan and bring to a boil. Then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Did the peel come off the banana? Remove the pan from the heat.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve and drink the tea twenty minutes before bedtime.
- Repeat this every night for best results.
- Sleep tight!
Source: Gezonder Leven | Image: Unsplash